If you are willing, I'd like to do a little brainstorming on the topic of "evangelism." I'm going to ask five questions. Since this is a brainstorming session, there are no wrong answers. Ready? Here we go:
1. Define the term "evangelism."
2. How do Episcopalians engage in evangelism?
3. How might Episcopalians do a better job as evangelists?
4. How do you do evangelism?
5. After reflecting on this, and reading the responses of others, are there new ways of being an evangelist that you might consider adopting?