Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fundraiser for Missy's Daughter

Received this in my inbox today.  Passing it on:

I'm sort of reaching out to the old Fr. Jake's / Episco-blogging crowd here…

Many of you may have seen Missy Francis posting on Facebook about a fundraiser to help send her daughter Marigrace on a college trip to Europe. And I know you're all aware that Missy is pretty low on funds, what with being a single Mom and all.

So in case you haven't thought about it yet, I'd encourage y'all to go to her GoFundMe site and chip in a few dollars:


And if you know the email address for other folks that may be from our old crowd, please feel free to forward this. I think it would be neat if the old "Fr. Jake's" crowd could help out a little here…

Thanks, and have a good one,

David
Thanks, David.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment