Thursday, February 08, 2007

Haloscan Woes

It seems some of you are having difficulties posting comments. I apologize for that, but am afraid there's not much I can do, as I made the decision to use haloscan a few years ago, and don't want to lose all those past comments, so am stuck with it.

One commenter noted that the problem was in Safari. When they switched to Firefox, the problems ceased. I use IE, and rarely have problems.

One thing I could do is activate blogger comments. I won't disable haloscan, as then past comments would disappear. The problem then would be two threads for each post...less than ideal.

If anyone else has an idea as to how to solve this problem, please let me know. In the meantime, remember that you can always email me your comment (jake333@hotmail.com), and I'll add it. It won't be as timely, but better than nothing.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment