Thursday, October 14, 2004

Full Days

Wednesday night was Vestry, meaning a late night. I ran out afterwards to catch the last part of the debate during my ride home (Kerry was great, of course, but maybe I'm bias?). In my rush, I left my briefcase, with my Tutu notes, in the office. Since I don't go into the office on Thursdays (and it's a 3 hour drive), my summary of his meditations will most likely have to wait until the weekend.

Today we are having a pet crisis. FYI, there is a first class veterinary hospital in Philadelphia at the University of Pennsylvania. We're headed back there in the next hour. Demi is pretty upset about it, so if you get a chance, pop over and offer her some support.

And finally, Joe (JTFS), who often leaves comments here, finally got his own site! It looks like it's going to be a good one. Go give him a read over on Canterbury Trail.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment